Keeping your teeth clean and healthy is the best way to prevent the need for serious dental procedures. Visiting us at Dr. Vinson’s office twice a year for regular teeth cleanings is a critical part of maintaining good oral health. However, what you do in between visits to keep your teeth healthy is equally as important.
How to maintain good oral health:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, if not after every meal.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 or 4 months and after recovering from being sick.
- Clean between your teeth by flossing daily and using an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush so as to not irritate your gums.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit your intake of soft drinks.